I have found Michelle as her role as my recruitment consultant extremely helpful and very professional in her approach in finding me suitable roles. My first role has been very enjoyable working over at Park Circus and I look forward to more assignments in the future from Stafffinders.
Published15th September 2020
Calling all Conveyancing Paralegals. Our client is looking for a talented individual to join their busy legal team in the Renfrewshire area. This post is an immediate start for the right individual.
We are particularly interested in candidates who can successfully manage their own case load from start to finish.
This is a key role within the business providing paralegal support to the Regional Solicitor.
The hours are 08:45-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30-3:30pm on a Friday.
Some area’s of responsibility:
- The production of issuing Missives and necessary conveyancing documentation.
- To be self-sufficient in generating correspondence and dealing with the enquiries, attending to Missives and both pre and post completion matters.
- To progress the sale of the new homes to achieve conclusion of Missives, serving notice and legal completion within the requisite timeframes to achieve the weekly, monthly and quarterly targets stipulated by the Business Unit.
- To maintain a diary scheduler which will include comprehensive plot progression together with weekly reports on the progress of each new home.
- To maintain records of progress for the plot and part exchange transactions to allow for adequate forecasting reporting.
Please get in touch today by sending your CV.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.