Published21st September 2020
CategoryFinancial / Mgmt Accounting
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to work within a forward-thinking business based in South Ayrshire.
We are particularly interested in candidates with a good knowledge of IRIS or Xero, tax filing, book-keeping & VAT returns.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start for the right person!
Hours are 9-5pm Monday to Friday.
Excellent scope to further grow your career within accountancy. Part and fully qualified are both welcome to apply!
Some duties include:
- Book-keeping / Accounts preparation
- Xero and IRIS expertise would be advantageous
- VAT return completion
- Payroll experience would be advantageous
- Ability to manage a small team of support staff
- Self-starter and can work autonomously – as role will require long periods of working without supervision
- Be able to think through problems in a pragmatic manner
- Adaptable and understanding to meet needs of a successfully growing business
- Proactivity and ability to work on own initiative
- Focuses on the needs of the customer
- Innovative thinking
- Open and honest approach in meeting deliverables
- Willingness to challenge
- Needs to be strong team player
- Can do attitude
Stafffinders are working as an Employment Agency on behalf of this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.