Due to being made redundant recently and signing up with Stafffinders of Paisley, I have found Michelle Kirkpatrick to be friendly, enthusiastic and very reliable. When Michelle says she will call you or she has a job for you, she follows it through to the end, something that I have found other recruitment agency's do not do. All I can say is Michelle is an asset to Stafffinders and I would recommend Michelle and Stafffinders's service to anyone who is currently looking for employment.
Published14th September 2020
Stafffinders have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Advisor to join our manufacturing client based in Renfrewshire.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start for the right person! You will be joining a supportive team within an industry leading organisation.
We are particularly interested in speaking with individuals with a broad knowledge of traffic/external lighting experience.
A little bit about your new role:
- Selling into Local Authorities and main contractors
- Establishing new customer relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- A strong technical awareness of product and design standards.
- A high level of literacy and numeracy.
- The ability to learn about new products quickly and adapt to a changing marketplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive, professional, customer focused approach.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- A demonstrable track record within sales through hitting and exceeding set targets and KPI’s.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to provide regular sales forecasts and reports.
- A full driving licence is preferred
If this sounds of intetest to you or anyone you know, please get in touch.
Stafffinders are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.