Published12th August 2020
CategorySales Ledger Clerk
Due to rapid growth, Stafffinders are recruiting for a Finance Assistant for our client based in the Renfrewshire area. This is an initial temporary assignment with the scope to lead to a permanent job for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, bright individual looking to grow and develop within career in finance.
This is a key role within the accounts department. Hours will be 09.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Hourly rate is dependent on candidate’s experience.
- Accounts payable focused but there will be scope to cover accounts receivable as well in due course
- Invoice processing
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- General ad-hoc duties to support finance department
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Match, batch and code invoices
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- General administrative functions as required
- Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel.
- The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
- The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV by clicking the Apply button.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.