Published28th August 2020
Calling all Conveyancing Paralegals.
This post is an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with an award-winning business in the Renfrewshire area?
We are particularly interested in speaking with applicants who can complete transactions from start to finish and everything in between! You’ll be joining a business with a robust people culture and great team dynamic.
The hours are 08:45-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30-3:30pm on a Friday.
Salary is competitive (doe)
This is a key role within the business providing paralegal support to the Regional Solicitor in the acquisition and commercial section of the Legal Department.
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the day to day running and timely achievement of plot sale transactions, residential conveyancing for part exchange transactions and ancillary land disposals to include sub-station, gas governor, pumping stations and open space transfers for allocated Business Unit
- Co-ordinating with the Business Unit Sales and Development/Technical teams and providing a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plot, part exchange transactions and ancillary land disposals
- Achieving department set performance targets for the dispatch and conclusion of Missives and completions and assist the achievement of targets set by the Business Units
- Liaising with the allocated Business Unit, keeping them up-dated with progression on Plot, part exchange and sell on transactions and progressing transaction in order to assist the Business Unit in achieving targets set for exchanges and completions.
- Attending to all non-routine matters and queries which arise either before during or following the sale of individual plots or the development
- Maintain high standards of presentation and accurate content of all documents and correspondence issued by the Department
- To comply with all professional standards and training requirements (where necessary)
The successful candidate will have;
- The production of issuing Missives and necessary conveyancing documentation.
- To be self-sufficient in generating correspondence and dealing with the enquiries, attending to Missives and both pre and post completion matters.
- To progress the sale of the new homes to achieve conclusion of Missives, serving notice and legal completion within the requisite timeframes to achieve the weekly, monthly and quarterly targets stipulated by the Business Unit.
- To maintain a diary scheduler which will include comprehensive plot progression together with weekly reports on the progress of each new home.
- To maintain records of progress for the plot and part exchange transactions to allow for adequate forecasting reporting.
Please get in touch today by sending your CV.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.