If I could, I would sing the praises of all the team at Stafffinders from consultants through to Payroll girls. They were always on hand when needed and nothing was a silly question or too much trouble for them. Although I am delighted to be placed permanently, I am sad that I no longer have the weekly contact with them.
Published29th July 2020
We are currently recruiting for skilled butchers to work at one of our well-established clients based in the Perth area on an initial temporary basis. There may be scope for this to become more permanent for the right person!
Monday to Friday, 7am to job finish, normally around 4:30pm.
Successful candidates will work as part of the factory Butchery team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
Salary is £10.00 – £15.00 per hour (doe)
- Butchery of raw meat
- Removal of bones
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and safety
- Debone a carcass (both hind quarter and fore quarter) and separate all cuts at maximum line-speed.
- Moving the carcasses around the meat areas, without damaging the meat, and putting them on a production line.
- Using tools such as knives to cut the meat, trim and prepare meat cuts to specific meat and customer specifications
- Understand product/customer specification and possess the ability to meet these specifications while managing high volumes and challenging production targets.
- Perform butchery operations
- Achieve production specification and yields within the required timescale
- Any other duties as directed by department management
- Butchery: 2+ years (Required)
- Full Butchery knowledge.
- Knife skills to an acceptable standard.
- Comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and observe all safety rules.
- Casual Dress
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
Successful applicants will be considered immediately, so apply now!
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.