I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Published29th July 2020
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Senior to work within a forward-thinking practice in the Renfrewshire area.
This business has a robust people culture and great company values, we are looking for a talented individual who will complement this ethos.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9-5pm.
You will be joining a busy, hard-working and positive team where you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. Ideally you will be working in a similar role with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
The main duties will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients with a range of weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls and ensuring banking and reporting deadlines are met
- Year end filing and reporting
- Administration of pension and auto enrolment processes
- Reconciliation of all payroll related accounts
- All admin tasks related to payroll processing
Required skills/ knowledge:
- You must be experienced in Sage payroll and be used to dealing with multiple payrolls
- Experience of high-volume processing and managing challenging deadlines
- Up to date knowledge of all payroll related legislation
- Ability to manage your own portfolio
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Organisational and time-management skills
- An inquiring mind, keen to learn and investigate
Successful applicants will be considered immediately.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.