We have been dealing with Stafffinders for a number of years now and have built up a good relationship with them. We have always found them very professional and easy to deal with. They have never let us down on providing staff and if, on the very rare occasion, that the staff member hasn’t suited the job we have, there has never been any problems finding another suitable candidate. We would have no hesitation in recommending Stafffinders to any employer looking for temporary staff members.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
Published1st September 2020
Are you a motivated individual with a keen interest in sales & marketing?
Stafffinders have an exciting opportunity for bright individual to complement our clients existing team based at their office in Renfrewshire. This is a permanent role within a dynamic team that offers some great benefits.
Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 – 4.30pm Friday. (35 hours per week.)
- Deal with incoming calls – customers may have product enquiries or require information on current orders.
- Telesales campaigns – includes chasing orders from existing customers, gathering information for new mailing campaigns. Following up campaigns.
- Show initiative on the phone by up-selling. The Sales & Marketing assistant should promote extra products and the benefits of adding extras.
- Able to create, build and maintain relationships with our customers by providing an excellent and efficient service.
- Prepare quotations for your customers customer accounts and follow them up on a regular basis
- Create call backs
- Organise workload
- Provide support to other departments when required
- Able to meet targets and deadlines on a regular basis can work in a team as well as show initiative
- Proof Reading is a major part of this role
- Email Management
- Order Processing
- Data Management
- Educated with Higher Maths and English or further education qualification
- Customer service and telesales experience
- Experience working in a sales environment, making calls, and booking appointments
- Excellent communication skills – including telephone manner and listening skills
- An outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in checking other people’s work
Added benefits include private healthcare, pension, and potential bonus equating to 10% of salary per annum.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, motivated individual who is looking for a new opportunity working within a business that has an excellent people culture.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.