Thank you Stafffinders for your excellent service! Through you, the usual stressful process of looking for work was transformed into a pleasant and productive experience. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me and the types of roles I was interested in. Most of all you guys showed incredible support during the difficult times, constantly reaching out and keeping me in the loop. Top class!
Payroll Manager - Accountancy Practice
Published18th June 2020
* Competitive Salary *
Stafffinders are seeking applications from experienced payroll managers to work in a Glasgow based practice.
You will join an established team who have successfully built business relationships through trust and integrity, offering practical advice and solutions to their broad client portfolio. As the payroll manager, you will be required to manage a small team of three, managing the workflow efficiency and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Processing weekly/ monthly payroll
- Process new starters and leavers
- Pension related administration (auto-enrolment)
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- Producing and issuing online payslips
- Liaising with full portfolio of clients and resolving any queries
- Experience working in a Chartered Accountancy practice/ Bureau
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a small team
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve providing tailored solutions
- Experienced with Xero and Sage
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package including attractive company bonus scheme, generous holiday allocation,and pension contribution.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please click on the 'apply' button below enclosing an updated CV.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.