For over six months I have used Stafffinders services to provide workers very specific qualifications. On many occasions our requests have been at very short notice. Claire Hosie, Industrial Divisional Manager is always very professional, friendly and has provided an exceptional service. She has always ensured that our requests are dealt with quickly and ensured that we are kept informed at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend Stafffinders.
Property Accounts Manager
Published17th June 2020
Stafffinders are working with a professional organisational who have an opportunity for an experienced Property Accounts Manager to join their team in Inverness.
This is an organisation who invest in training to ensure their employees reach their full potential and actively encourage self - development and growth. As the Accounts Manager, you should possess excellent communication skills, the ability to build rapport whilst ensuring a high level of accuracy across all areas of the department. The Accounts Manager is responsible for ensuring the invoicing of recoverable charges (service charges, insurance, rent) are accurate and up to date whilst supporting members of the wider team including property managers, purchase ledger clerk, and the credit controller to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across the department.
- Maintenance of the property management accounting system
- Production of reports (client, VAT, income and expenditure, period end)
- Completion of monthly nominal reconciliations
- Check and verify supplier invoices
- Post and correctly allocate receipts
- Assist with the delivery of excellent customer service through knowledge of services and procedures
- Background in accounts with minimum HND in Accountancy
- Proficient across Ms Office
- Experience with Property management accounting systems
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting functions and transactions
- Experience of working in a property accounts team
- Efficient Portfolio management
If you are seeking a challenging role, possess commercial property experiecne and woul like to join an organisation who pride themselves in their ability to provide tailored solutions whilst building long-standing relationships, then we would love to hear from you. In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, private healthcare and generous holiday allocation.
To find out more or register your interest in this role, click on the ‘apply’ button below.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.