I have worked at Stafffinders since November last year having never worked before with an agency. I was a bit sceptical but had no need to worry as Claire has been a great support in the time of being on the books. Thanks to Claire and Stafffinders I’ve now got a permanent position and can't thank everyone involved enough!
VAT Compliance specialist - Budapest, Hungary.
Published10th June 2020
VAT Compliance specialist – Budapest, Hungary.
Our international client is looking to strengthen its VAT Compliance team in Budapest, Hungary.
As a VAT Compliance specialist, your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Reviewing VAT returns and other VAT related reports.
- Working on VAT related Advisory projects.
- Communicating with Tax authorities.
- Building strong working relationships with international stakeholders.
To be considered for this VAT Compliance specialist role then you should have:
- A minimum of 2 years+ dedicated VAT Compliance experience.
- The ability to work wholly in English (along with another European led language).
- Good project management and working to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of Team and sharing knowledge.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.