A quick thank you for all your help with temporary work over the past year and helping me to feel confident about going back to work. After providing temporary cover for a client over the Easter holidays I was offered the chance to apply for a permanent vacancy and I am so pleased that I got the job!
Published27th May 2020
CategoryFood and Drink Management
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join a team of hard-working individuals at a Holiday Park in Fife
In this role you will be expected to run the day to day bookings, Push advertisement for the restaurant's new menus while providing quality hospitality moments, and creating fantastic memories for your guests.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years of experience as a restaurant manager.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time role and live-in accommodation
- Pension contributions
- Great hourly pay
- 48-hour working week contract
- Holiday park benefits like use of leisure facilities
What experience do you need?
- 2 years of manager experience
- Personal license - would be preferred but not essential
- The ability to work hard and achieve targets and goals provided by management
- A strong leadership mentality
I this is something that would suit you please get in touch for the role is starting in July
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.