We had a pressing deadline to meet and Stafffinders were quick to respond to our needs. The staff provided were reliable and did a great job for us. I would not hesitate to use Stafffinders again or the workers that helped us complete our project on time.
Published2nd July 2020
- Comes with car/allowance fuel card
Are you interested in an exciting new challenge working with a fantastic team?
A client with vision and pipeline for the future?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in Edinburgh. Our Client is a UK leading contractor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a great team on an exciting city centre project. This client has an extremely busy pipeline for future work.
- Competitive Salary package
- Great benefits package on offer
- Company Car or Allowance
- Fuel Card
- Bonus Structure in place
- Opportunity to work for a leading Contractor
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Report to the Construction Director, you will have responsibility for the overall completion of the building and ensuring the programme is followed and adhered too.
- Map the project process design and information coordination to achieve success throughout the build process.
- You will be the point of contact for clients and coordinate with all departments during the build and completion phases, ensuring each department delivers within budget and to schedule
What is required?
- Project Management Experience with a Main Contractor
- Student Accommodation Build Experience
- Externals + Internals experience
- RC Framework Experience
Work will include:
- Coordinating all areas of the project and development
- Student Accommodation build to completion
- Qualification in Construction Management/ Project Management
If you would be interested in this role please call Craig on 07714739286 or email CV
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.