Having used Craig for a number of years as a labour resource I have always found him to be reliable, proactive and understanding of our specific site needs with labour arriving on-site on time as requested.
International Recruitment Resourcer & Researcher
Published9th June 2021
CategoryRecruitment & Selection Specialist
A great person once told me that to become great, you need to be surrounded by greatness…
If you feel that you can help us become 'great', then we would love to talk with you about our new role.
Kingpin International - Recruitment Resourcer & Researcher
Operating from their modern, boutique office in the heart of Edinburgh city centre, Kingpin International has a client base that spans the globe and reads like a 'Who’s Who' of the corporate world. In your new role, you will play a key function in generating International Tax candidates. Responsibilities include: -
- Name gathering and research.
- Conducting applicant interviews by phone and skype.
- Candidate database management and mapping.
- Collecting referrals and recommendations.
- Gathering market intelligence and sourcing leads.
- Working with the marketing team on social media output i.e. Facebook & twitter (as the boss says he is of an age where he only partially understands it's potential).
- Choosing a good bottle of wine for an occasional Friday afternoon office drink (restrictions permitting!)
All we ask for in return is that you are enthusiastic and able to communicate in a way that is clear and concise and maybe occasionally, you can be persuasive and always inquisitive.
Great attention to detail and the ability to be creative and innovative would also help you become successful in this role.
We would be particularly interested in someone who is fluent in multiple languages (in addition to English).
To apply, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are looking for further details before applying, please email email@example.com.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.