I have found Michelle as her role as my recruitment consultant extremely helpful and very professional in her approach in finding me suitable roles. My first role has been very enjoyable working over at Park Circus and I look forward to more assignments in the future from Stafffinders.
Published11th August 2020
Stafffinders are looking for an immediately available Legal Secretary in the Glasgow City Centre who has experience working with a case management system. This position is for 3-4 days p/week and is an ongoing temporary basis initially.
The hours are 9-5pm each day.
This is a key role within the business providing legal secretarial support to the Solicitors.
Other areas of responsibility
- Production of correspondence and memoranda using audio and copy typing maintaining high standards of presentation and accuracy
- Amending and checking complex documents
- Undertake all searches, including using an electronic conveyancing provider and paper submissions where appropriate and co-ordinate/ chase up results
- Keeping track of key dates
- Maintaining filing systems and deed packets
- Secretarial duties including, photocopying, scanning, circulating documents and bundles ensuring they remain accurate and legible at all times, arranging meetings, preparing reports and all other administration tasks
The successful candidate must
- A methodological, accurate and organised approach to their work
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team ethic
- Willingness to learn with the potential to developing the role
- IT literate with exceptional experience using MS
- Audio typing skills
- Ability to maintain complex paper and computer-based filing and information system
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.