Full Stack Developer/ Python Developer
Published22nd September 2020
CategoryIT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join their lines.
With an unrivaled culture for encouraging everyone to participate in the continued success of the company, this is a chance to be a creative developer where your ideas will be embraced - no internal politics, red tape or bureaucracy will hold you back.
As a developer, you will work with the latest technology to help them innovate, design and develop their outstanding product from start to end and influence millions of people.
"If you have ideas, then they will be listened to – We like ideas!"
Successful candidates will have:
- Python, Django, relational databases, and website experience.
- Relevant experience from backend Python/Django/Go systems and scalable database design to rich frontend user interfaces.
- Problem-solving skills, quick learner, and a drive and hunger to keep up-to-date with modern technologies.
You’ll be willing to complete a technical test to showcase your skills.
What they give you:
• Engineering great solutions
• Working with cloud-scale systems
• Influence and steer our development plan & process
• Opportunity to grow and learn
• R&D time
- Flexible working
- 30 Days Holiday Allowance plus additional days awarded for long service
- Workplace Pension with increased employer contributions
- Private Health (after probation)
- Online Learning and Development
- Support for personal development/studies
- Workplace perks
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Due to Covid-19, the start date of this position will be postponed. We continue to accept and review all CV's in the meantime, for the right person to commence the role once the organisation is operating as normal.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to take part in a telephone/online registration interview, as well as be able to provide proof of right to work eligibility, proof of current address and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.