A quick thank you for all your help with temporary work over the past year and helping me to feel confident about going back to work. After providing temporary cover for a client over the Easter holidays I was offered the chance to apply for a permanent vacancy and I am so pleased that I got the job!
Senior Account Manager
Published26th February 2020
Are you a Senior Account Manager searching for that next BIG project? We may just have one for you! Stafffinders have partnered with a US based Creative Agency that recently won a truly impressive account with a reputable multinational company. So, we are on the hunt for an experienced Account Manager to look after the account of 13 Scotland-based facilities. This is a full time ongoing (minimum 3 years) assignment that requires working from home with regular travel to various sites across Scotland; Edinburgh and Fife being the main locations.
About the job
- Earn and keep client’s respect and confidence as a trusted adviser, bringing value through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions.
- Lead the management and development of client creative process, product development and effectively present the agency’s decisions, recommendations and creative product to a range of the client audiences.
- Working with the client and team developing program goals, building and presenting timelines, keeping staff on track to accomplish goals.
- Able and willing to blur the lines between account management and production.
- Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues, advising the VP of Operations with adequate time for the agency to respond proactively.
- Provide a model for project leadership, be proactive, establish rapport and trust with staff members – acknowledging the expectations of and on others, identifying team and project needs and remaining open to considering multiple points of view.
- Encourage/demonstrate unity behind team decisions made, clearly establish objectives/priorities for the client initiatives, and continue to develop, articulate and adhere to agreed-upon strategies.
Experience and skills required
- 3-5 years of account/agency experience required.
- Experience working with high profile clients and managing team members.
- Well versed in multiple marketing disciplines and channels.
- The individual will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly win the trust and respect of their client and peers.
- Highly skilled at interfacing directly with the client in a professional and competent manner.
- Display marketing curiosity and a willingness to push your own thinking and the work in new directions by finding a range of alternatives for client and team decision-making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Problem solver who is willing to work in tandem with the US based staff and be a critical thinker in all aspects of the role.
- Ability to travel when required (with occasional overnight stay).
- Background in product development and retail highly preferred
If you’re an experienced Senior Account Manager who is looking for that next step on their career ladder click “Apply” and submit your-up to-date CV.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and provide evidence of such upon request. Applicants will also be required to provide contact details for suitable references.
If this job isn't for you but you are interested in a different type of role within professional services or office support, feel free to give me a call on 0131 225 6898 or drop me a message on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/egle-baliuleviciute/
This role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.