Over the past 5+ years we have used Stafffinders to meet our recruitment needs for temporary staff. Prior to that we were interviewing and recruiting ourselves which was proving to be a very time consuming process for our managers. The team at Stafffinders, have taken this pressure off our company, which allows our staff to specialise in what we do best- Document Management. The team at Stafffinders took the time to learn our business, as well as every aspect of what we require from our staff. The candidates they have provided have been of a high standard and at a competitive market price. We would certainly recommend Stafffinders to any of our business partners.
Based inAyrshire East
Published7th February 2020
Stafffinders have an exciting new opportunity for an CNC Machinist to work on a Temp to Perm basis in Ayrshire.
The role is Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week. If both parties agree it’s a good fit after the initial probation period, then the candidate will be offered full time employment.
Job Requirements Include: -
- programming the CNC machine tool with data taken from technical drawings
- working out the most efficient order to carry out machining tasks
- choosing the right tools for each stage
- setting the cutting speeds and tolerance levels
- operating the machine
- checking the work meets quality and technical standards
- maintaining equipment
Qualifications, Experience & Personality: -
- knowledge of engineering science and technology
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- the ability to work on your own
- knowledge of manufacturing production and processes
- analytical thinking skills
- design skills and knowledge
- to be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Candidates must have strong communication skills and be able to speak English to a high standard.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.