I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Based inArgyll and Bute
Published14th January 2020
CategoryRecruitment - Inhouse
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator for our client at their resort based in Argyll and Bute. Due to location, the successful applicant must be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a small but busy team of recruitment/HR professionals in a fast paced and varied environment. We are particularly interested in speaking with applicants who have previous experience in an Administration role or similar within the Recruitment industry or alternatively have a keen interest in branching into this sector.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity that requires a degree of flexibility with hours on occasion to suit the needs of the business.
Salary is £21k per annnum.
- Excellent experience of hands on recruitment
- Experience of managing end to end recruitment process within an in-house environment
- Effective computer literate skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills; face to face, telephone
- Outstanding verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of managing high volume of vacancies
Please don’t delay in sending across your details today.
Staffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.