“I would recommend working with Stafffinders if you require assistance with staff recruitment. I have always found them to be very helpful, polite and professional. John and his team always go out there way to ensure our staffing issues are quickly resolved.”
Published3rd April 2020
Salary£20766 to £22445 p/a
Stafffinders are delighted to be working with an Edinburgh based third sector organisation who are currently seeking an HR Administrator to join their busy team.
How you'll benefit
You will join a supportive and friendly team and hold a crucial role within the team to ensure effective service delivery. In return, you will enjoy working in an environment which promotes work/life balance and enjoy benefits such as a generous holiday entitlement package and enrolment to the company pension scheme.
- Recruitment Administration (upload job adverts, sending out interview packs, the invitation for interview etc)
- Respond to queries and provide advice on routine matters
- Maintain HR records and files
- Ensure manual and computerised filing is up to date taking into consideration compliance policies and best practice
- Minute taking
- Effectively manage the internal room booking system
- Process department invoices and expenses
- Administrative support for HR projects as requested
The successful candidate
This is a pivotal role within the team and you will be required to provide comprehensive administrative support to a team of three to ensure the smooth running of the department. A proactive ‘can do ‘ approach is required to work collaboratively across the organisation, along with excellent communication skills and a customer-focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient across MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
Due to Covid-19, the start date of this position will be postponed. We continue to accept and review all CV's in the meantime, for the right person to commence the role once the organisation is operating as normal.
To find out more about this opportunity, click on the ‘apply’ button below.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and provide evidence of such upon request. Applicants will also be required to provide contact details for suitable references.
This role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.