Over the past 5+ years we have used Stafffinders to meet our recruitment needs for temporary staff. Prior to that we were interviewing and recruiting ourselves which was proving to be a very time consuming process for our managers. The team at Stafffinders, have taken this pressure off our company, which allows our staff to specialise in what we do best- Document Management. The team at Stafffinders took the time to learn our business, as well as every aspect of what we require from our staff. The candidates they have provided have been of a high standard and at a competitive market price. We would certainly recommend Stafffinders to any of our business partners.
Published30th January 2020
Salary£20766 to £22445 p/a
Stafffinders are delighted to be working with an Edinburgh based third sector organisation who are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a pivotal role within the team and you will be required to provide comprehensive administrative support to a team of three to ensure the smooth running of the department. A proactive ‘can do ‘ approach is required to work collaboratively across the organisation, along with excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach.
- Recruitment Administration (upload job adverts, sending out interview packs, invitation for interview etc)
- Respond to queries and provide advice on routine matters
- Maintain HR Records and files
- Ensure manual and computerised filing is up to date taking into consideration compliance policies and best practice
- Minute taking
- Effectively manage the internal room booking system
- Process department invoices and expenses
- Administrative support for HR projects as requested
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient across MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
You will join a supportive and friendly team and hold a crucial role within the team to ensure effective service delivery. In return you will enjoy working in an environment which promotes work/life balance and enjoy benefits such as a generous holiday entitlement package and enrolment to the company pension scheme.
To find out more about this opportunity, click on the ‘apply’ button below.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and provide evidence of such upon request. Applicants will also be required to provide contact details for suitable references.
This role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.