Published27th February 2020
Salary£25000 to £30000 p/a
Are you a new breed of trendy chefs?
Are you looking for an opportunity to express your creativity?
Do you follow the newest cooking trends and love trying out new techniques?
Good… we have something in common.
I am currently looking for a Sous Chef to join a unique property in the very heart of the Scottish Highlands, surrounded by pristine coastline, beaches, rivers, lochs, forests and mountains! My client is a luxurious property consisting of an AA Rosette restaurant, boutique hotel and more!
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary between £25 000 to £30 000 plus gratuities
- 2 – 3 months of paid vacation during off-season (hard work during summer!)
- The views… THE VIEWS!
- Live - in
The ideal candidate is:
- Excited about nature and is happy to re-locate
- Has a solid background working in a 2 AA Rosette (or Michelin!) kitchen.
- Creative, hands-on and passionate about food
- Not afraid of working hard during the busy season
You will be responsible for supporting the Head Chef. You will lead, inspire and develop your team. There are some fantastic projects up in the pipeline – you will be part of a team making a dream come true!
Excited and want to hear more? Hit the button below!
This role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.