Private Client- Paralegal
Published4th October 2019
Do you have previous experience as a Paralegal within a Private Client team supporting multiple partners? Are you now looking for a move into a busy role where you will supporting a large team of partners and their clients?
Our client have a requirement for an experienced Private Client paralegal to join their team. To be successful in this role you must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload throughout a busy working day with varied duties.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside solicitors, dealing with administration of estates of private clients.
- Assisting and managing a portfolio of clients including drafting documents eg; powers or attorney and simple wills.
- Preparing Initial Writs for special warrant under the Requirements of Writing Act.
- Dealing with HMRC and understanding the penalty regime.
- Arranging payments of items on behalf of clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of fees.
- General administrative duties.
You will also be required to develop lasting client relationships by delivering high quality advice, and by doing so meeting agreed fee earning targets.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday.
To find out more about this role, please click on the ‘apply’ button below or call 0131 225 6898.
This role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and provide evidence of such upon request. Applicants will also be required to provide contact details for suitable references.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.