Through Staffinders I have received many varied placements and excellent levels of communication. Never once did I consider myself alone. Even between times Michelle was checking to make sure everything was still ok. Always flexible with changes, I've never been with a better agency.
Support Engineer 2
Published12th September 2019
Staffinders are recruiting for Support Engineers on behalf our clients who multi-award-winning ship management specialists.
The role is shore based providing technical support, conducting maintenance planned and preventative, repairs of all equipment and vessels and supporting breakdowns where appropriate.
- Time Served diesel mechanic or experienced motorman
- Maintenance engineering or small vessel support
- Basic competency of electrical and welding
- Knowledge or experience of diesel engines such as MTU, Cummings, Volvo or Perkins
- High level off competence in all aspects of smaller vessel overhaul/docking and projects
Excellent training, development and career progression
Excellent pension scheme
37 days annual leave
Staff travel pass for yourself and family
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.