Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Published9th August 2019
Stafffinders are delighted to be working with highly respected niche engineering service company to recruit a Senior Electrical Design Engineer.
The role will require working as lead electrical design engineer on various water and wastewater treatment plant upgrade projects mainly across Scottish Water’s asset base,
it will be office based although occasional travel to sites will be required. The successful candidate will be working as part of a multi-discipline team with mechanical engineers, civil engineers and Project Management.
- You will have minimum of 10 years industrial electrical design experience in the water industry
- Electrical Load Schedule
- Electrical Single Line Diagrams/Block Cable Diagrams
- Electrical Cable Sizing Calculations (using Amtech)
- Motor Control Centre Specifications & Data sheets
- Wimes data sheets
- Control Philosophies
- Electrical Loop Termination Diagrams
- DSEAR Hazardous Area Assessments
- Electrical Installation Design (tray work/ ducting/equipment installation arrangements)
- Salary and benefits package on offer are competitive within the market
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.