Senior Quantity Surveyor
Published29th July 2019
CategorySurveyor - Quantity
Stafffinders are delighted to be working with highly respected niche engineering service company to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate will manage the financial and commercial aspects of projects, understanding and adhering to current legislation, Health and Safety law and Contract law. Offer strategic guidance to Clients, including prioritising spending, outsourcing etc.
The ideal candidate will have the appropriate skills and experience including:
- A RICS recognised qualification or equivalent in one or more of the following – surveying, construction, civil engineering
- The ability to interpret drawings and specifications to allow the preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedules of Rates and other such procurement documentation
- Experience and qualifications appropriate to service in similar role
- Experience in contract final accounts including valuations and variations and cost control
- Experience of cost/value reconciliation/reporting, project management, negotiating and settlement of accounts is desirable
- Experienced in the Water/Utilities industry or a transferable area
A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.