Due to being made redundant recently and signing up with Stafffinders of Paisley, I have found Michelle Kirkpatrick to be friendly, enthusiastic and very reliable. When Michelle says she will call you or she has a job for you, she follows it through to the end, something that I have found other recruitment agency's do not do. All I can say is Michelle is an asset to Stafffinders and I would recommend Michelle and Stafffinders's service to anyone who is currently looking for employment.
Published5th June 2019
Staffinders are recruiting of behalf a dynamic and expanding organisation looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to work as part of their team.
You will be working closely with both public and private sector clients and requires a good communicator and team player with good IT skills. Attention to detail and the ability to work to prescribed standards and procedures forms a large part of this role. As part of the job includes physical activity, you must have a degree of physical fitness and the ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Plumbing remedial works – removal of deadlegs, CWST installations, conversion to mains supply etc
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Water Tanks and Showerheads
Although previous water hygiene industry experience is preferable, full training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Full clean driving license
- Qualified plumber
- Achieving Disclosure Scotland vetting clearance
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Experience of working remotely
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to relate well and communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and intermediaries
- Ability to meet weekly deadlines for submission of paperwork
- Commercial experience CSCS Card
- Physically fit, working at heights and enclosed spaces.
£25,000 Plus Overtime and Profit Sharing
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.