I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Published26th April 2019
CategorySurveyor - Quantity
My client is a not for profit affordable housing provider who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
- Oversee the financial and commercial relationships with suppliers and subsidiary organisations.
- cost analysis and financial planning and provide full management reports.
- Responsible for successful costing, billing and appraisal of planned work programmes
- Contribute towards the development and implementation of policies and procedures to support the planning and financial modelling of investment works and repair
- Ensures the service is proactive and highly responsive, that policy and procedures are translated into effective service delivery
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Significant experience of developing and managing budgets.
- Experience of contract management, procurement and managing external contractors and consultants.
- Knowledge of the legal and statutory frameworks relating to the construction industry and health and safety.
- Hold a current driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Full professional membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS/FRICS designation) is essential for this post.
In return, my client is offering Monday to Friday working hours with a basic of up to £44,000. Health cash plan, generous pension scheme, flexible working. Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.