We have been using Stafffinders for agency staff since September 2010. We find the quality of personnel to be of a higher standard than most other companies and now use only Stafffinders for our temporary staff. We find Stafffinders reliable and conscientious. Top this with competitive rates and manageable invoicing and the ability to supply staff at very short notice, we feel that the service we receive from Stafffinders can fulfil all our staffing issues and eradicate the need to use other suppliers.
Published24th April 2019
Salary£30000 to £40000 p/a
Production Engineer required by innovative and industry leading company, based in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, planning and implementation of new & existing Production methods.
- Developing, discussing and implementing engineering solutions to technical issues.
- An understanding of engineering principles and processes, particularly in an electromechanical machine environment.
- Experience in leading / participating in process FMEA development.
- Solid & 2D cad files & Microsoft software literacy.
- Working on a multiple project platform.
- New production methods and prototype builds.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree / HND qualification or completion of a recognised apprenticeship
- Worked in a similar field with experience of developing & implementing production methods for at least 3 - 5 years.
- Experience of introducing automation into existing processes.
- Working knowledge of tool design and manufacture.
- Understanding of LEAN / continuous improvement principles and techniques.
For the successful candidate this role represents an opportunity to develop your personal, professional & technical skills and experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a competitive salary, company pension scheme and generous holiday package
Stafffinders are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.