Published5th March 2019
Do you want to work in a front-facing role? Do you have experience working on systems such as EMIS Web and Docman?
If this sounds like you, We are currently looking to recruit for a temporary medical receptionist for a medical practice based in Glasgow.
You will be working as part of a friendly team aiding patients and booking appointments on a daily basis. You will be outgoing and confident in navigating the computer system as well as having an excellent telephone manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a receptionist within the medical sector and familiarity with systems such as EMIS and Docman.
Duties will include:
- Managing patient databases
- Greeting and dealing with patients
- Booking appointments and diary management
- Managing telephone switchboards
- Processing prescriptions
- Confidence using EMIS and Docman
- Proficient use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Strong administration skills
The rate of pay is £9.20 per hour.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, between 8:30am-4:30pm.
This position is a 1 month contract; however, it does have the potential to be extended depending on surgery needs.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.