We had a pressing deadline to meet and Stafffinders were quick to respond to our needs. The staff provided were reliable and did a great job for us. I would not hesitate to use Stafffinders again or the workers that helped us complete our project on time.
CNC Vertical Boring Machinists
Published14th January 2020
As a growing business our client is looking for 2 time served CNC Vertical Boring Machinists who can add value to the existing team.
We are looking for people with Setting, programming and machine operating experiance with a good understanding of various types of materials, and to be considered for this role you must have experience of Heidenhain controls..
- Setting, programming and machining operations using Heidenhain controls.
- Operating a CNC vertical borer and working to tight tolerance
- Experience of producing Oil and Gas components.
- Additional experience of conventional turning and horizontal boring being an advantage.
- Ensure that valid risk assessments have been completed for all aspects of production activities and that any identified risks are minimised, assisting with the completion of risk assessments where require.
- Participate in audits as require.
This role is Dayshift 8am-4.30pm (Mon-Thurs) and Friday 8am -5.30pm. Overtime available 1.5 and x 2 on a Sunday
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.