I was delighted with the people at Stafffinders who were always friendly and professional. They were able to recognise my skills and placed me in the perfect place.
Published21st February 2019
Are you an IT Support technician looking for ad-hoc, Temporary work? The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our clients IT needs at there office based near Hillington Business Park. This assignment could perhaps be suitable for a candidate in between contracts or working on a freelance basis with the flexibility to do at-hoc shifts. Cover could include sickness, holidays or busy periods.
£12.00 p/h, Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
We are looking for someone with solid end user support experience.
- Assist the office looking for potential issues and take action on issues identified.
- Support end users devices (both hardware and general software)
- Common Windows Operating System support
- Software support for Common, Off-The-Shelf (“COTS”) Windows applications such as: Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe Suite, Browsers and Java Browser Plug-in
- Troubleshoot network printers and conference room devices (ie: video equipment, projectors, etc.)
- Assist guests with wireless computer access
You will be provided with a computer, desk phone and work desk, necessary access to the building and other necessary requirements.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch by submitting you’re CV below.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.