International Recruiter & Researcher - Edinburgh
Published24th January 2019
A great person once told me that to become great, you need to be surrounded by greatness….
If you feel that you can help us become great, then we would love to talk with you about our new role:
International Recruitment Resourcer & Researcher.
With a client base that spans the globe and reads like a Who’s Who of the corporate world, you will play a key function in supporting our Lead Resourcer and Recruiter in generating International Tax candidates;
· Name gathering and research.
· Conducting interviews by phone and skype.
· Candidate database management and mapping.
· Collecting referrals and recommendations.
· Gathering market intelligence and sourcing leads.
· Overseeing social media output i.e. Facebook & twitter (as the boss says he is of an age where he only partially understands its potential).
· Choosing a good bottle of wine for an occasional Friday afternoon office drink.
All we ask for in return is that you are enthusiastic and able to communicate in a way that is clear and concise and maybe occasionally you be can persuasive, but always inquisitive.
Great attention to detail and the ability to be creative and innovative would also help you become highly successful in this role.
If you speak German or French then that would be adavantageous although not a prerequisite.
Write to us in the first instance telling us a little bit about yourself and then perhaps we can show you our new modern offices in Edinburgh, make you a cup of coffee and tell you more…..
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.