We have only been working with Stafffinders for a relatively short period of time as and when needed; however they have managed to match our requirements to date with honest and reliable with good quality temporary staff. We would highly recommend their services.
Published6th February 2019
Stafffinders are urgently looking for x3 female Support Workers to join our care client based in the Glasgow area. You will be responsible for the day to day care of our client’s customers delivering personalised and outcome-based care, allowing customers to live full and active lives.
What we need;
x2 Support Worker’s will be working from the Glasgow City Centre area and will be required to have access to their own transport. Hours will be contracted 20 hours (however hours may be more than this)
x1 Support Worker will be working from Penilee and will NOT be required to have access to their own transport. Hours will be contracted to 20 hours (however hours may be more than this)
Shift times are to be confirmed, hourly rate is £8.70 p/h, and these are permanent positions.
A key part of this role will be ensuring their customers personal support plans, reviews, and all relevant administration are delivered in close collaboration with the customer’s family and representatives.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for delivering agreed personal care and support to service users in line with their personal support plans, that enables and encourages customers to live full and active lives.
- Ensure the needs, aspirations and requirements of individuals are met through an effective system of person-centred planning, service user’s assessments, personal plans and risk assessments.
- Support the Team Leader in the preparation of care plans and in communicating with the customer’s family, ensuring an outcomes-based approach to the delivery of care.
- To promote, enable, encourage and facilitate service users’ choice, citizen rights and participation in their neighbourhood.
Other duties include;
- To contribute to customer support planning and review, ensuring service quality and performance of service delivery is maintained and enhanced.
- To promote the health and welfare of customers.
- To work in partnership with customers, and their representatives, to ensure they are supported in being involved, as far as they wish, in their support, the operation of the service, Blackwood and the wider community.
- To work in accordance with the values, policies and procedures to meet their objectives and the requirements of the individual people being supported.
- To contribute to personal and professional development through coaching, supervision, regular staff meetings and appraisals and to respond positively to change.
- To work flexibly where required to help meet service demand.
- To undertake such other reasonable duties consistent with the scope and purpose of the post as may be instructed by the Regional Managers, Director or Chief Executive.
Please apply now by clicking the link below.
Stafffinders are acting as an employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.