I had just finished my internship and in the process of looking for employment. Most companies I applied with advised that I did not have substantial experience hence they wouldn't take me on. However, upon applying with Staffinders, I had a quick response from the senior recruiter - Michelle who invited me for an interview. She was so friendly and really boosted my morale. I was so impressed that she had so much confidence in me and she was willing to send me out working as soon as possible.
3 weeks later, I got a phone call from Michelle with my first post. I was very pleased and excited at the opportunity. After that, Michelle got me another 6 months post. I am very happy with all the posts and the work I have been doing so far. More so, that Staffinders always get in touch to find out how their staff are coping.
The confidence they had me and the chance they gave me in getting me good posts has been exceptional, especially after going through a hard time to find stable employment. Moreover, Staffinders have been very helpful in getting me through an amazing career ladder where I am now working within fields and subjects in line with my qualifications.
Thank you Staffinders, Thank you Michelle for taking a chance on me.
Published26th October 2018
Our client’s award-winning Dental Practice based in Stranraer is looking for an Associate Dentist to join their team. This family orientated, dental practice is searching for a skilled Dentist with excellent communication skills to join their team of 8. The ideal candidate for this position has worked with patients of all ages, is proficient in performing regular check-ups and complex dental procedures and is committed to the highest quality of patient care. Also, those who are recently qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity are encouraged to apply.
Hours are negotiable, and salary is based on an individual basis
Some duties include;
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff
- Current license to practice dentistry
- Previous NHS experience is essential
- Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.