I have found Michelle as her role as my recruitment consultant extremely helpful and very professional in her approach in finding me suitable roles. My first role has been very enjoyable working over at Park Circus and I look forward to more assignments in the future from Stafffinders.
Published13th December 2018
Are you a freelance IT Support technician or are you in between contracts now and available for work?
Our global client is looking for IT Support to work on an ad-hoc basis in the Glasgow area.
- Support end users devices (both hardware and general software)
- Common Windows Operating System support
- Software support for Common, Off-The-Shelf (“COTS”) Windows applications such as: Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe Suite, Browsers and Java Browser Plug-in
- Troubleshoot network printers and conference room devices (ie: video equipment, projectors, etc.)
- Assist guests with wireless computer access
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch by submitting you’re CV below.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.