Kingpin International is thrilled to be working with a pioneer within the Financial Services industry to bring to the market an exciting opportunity for a tax professional who is ready to grow their career in transfer pricing. Our market-leading client is looking to hire a Senior Transfer Pricing Manager to join their forward-thinking and innovative Tax Practice, based in Dublin, Ireland, as part of a hybrid model.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as Senior Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, you will be responsible for…
- The planning and implementation of Transfer Pricing structures
- Overseeing disputes in a range of territories
- Creating and maintaining major global client relationships
- Assessing and creating Transfer Pricing policies
- Preparing Transfer Pricing reports and agreements
- Managing a team of Transfer Pricing staff
- Focusing on business development
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 8 years of managerial experience with Transfer Pricing, or a similar professional tax environment.
- Strong experience within International Tax with a key interest in progressing your career in Transfer Pricing
- Exceptional communication, analytical and strategic writing skills
- A proven track record of successfully managing client relationships, both internally and externally
What we can offer you
- Relocation assistance for individuals coming from outside of Ireland
- Training and mentorship to help you achieve your career goals
- Excellent remuneration package
- Performance-based bonus
- Flexible benefits plan
If this role sounds like the perfect next step in your Transfer Pricing career and you’re ready to hit the ground running in Dublin, send us your CV and we will get in touch.