Are you a motivated individual, looking for a night-shift role within the Paisley area? Stafffinders are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Operator to join our security specialist partners, on a permanent basis.
Benefits of your new role
- Competitive salary of £23,638 per annum
- Potential to do overtime
- Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Night shift role, 4 on 4 off rolling roster, 7pm – 7am
Your new employer
Our client is a leading Specialist Security Services who major in the safety and protection of their clients and client’s assets. You will be joining a forward-thinking and progressive company that put great focus on their employees and the development of their employees.
Responsibilities within your new role
Your duties will include:
- Booking staff on and off shifts
- Ensuring staff hourly check calls are completed
- Uploading the staff rosters to the online scheduling system
- Confirming staff for shifts and sourcing staff to cover for sickness or shortages
Your personality, experience and qualifications
To be successful in this role you will be a diligent individual who understands the importance of accuracy and timekeeping. Organisational skills are key, along with being able to juggle a varied workload and performing under pressure. We would be particularly interested in speaking to individuals with experience in a similar role.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.