Stafffinders are currently on the search for a highly knowledgeable and driven Product Support Analyst to join our prestigious software and services organisation based in Glasgow, earning a generous £25,000 to £30,000 per annum. Are you a methodical individual, ready to take on this new challenge?
Benefits of your new role
- Flexible working hours (2 days in the office, 3 days from home)
- 25 days leave rising to 30 after 2 years (plus bank holidays)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket travel loans
Your new employer
Our distinguished client is a leading provider of person-centric software and services, with a strong focus on making a difference and having a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable people. The company champion their people and their products and has passion at the forefront of all that they do.
Responsibilities within your new role
As the new Product Support Analyst, your tasks will involve:
- Identifying and investigating system issues
- Providing knowledgeable support to customers regarding the products
- Ensuring issues/requests are dealt with in a timely manner in line with SLAs
- Updating the product knowledge base to ensure all support given is accurate
- Following industry trends within the marketplace
Your personality, experience and qualifications
We are particularly interested in speaking to candidates who have experience in a customer service environment, along with previous experience of working with Freshdesk, or equivalent Service Desk software, in a software development or support environment. If you are a solution-driven individual with a talent for forming great relationships, this is the role for you!
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.