Stafffinders are currently on the lookout for dedicated Kiosk and Events Staff for various sports stadia and hospitality venues. These temporary assignments are located in and around the Glasgow area, many with immediate starts.
Your rate of pay, hours of work and benefits
- Rate of pay is between £9.50 and £10 per hour, depending on assignment,
- Pay is weekly, with holiday pay accrued on top of the hourly rate,
- Working hours are flexible, across a range of assignments, with full-time hours available on some,
- Access to free online alcohol and food hygiene training,
- You will be a part of a creative and rewarding work environment and be given the chance to focus on your career progression.
Your personality, experience and qualifications
Ideally you will have experience working within a busy hospitality, customer service or retail environment. The ability to work at a fast pace is essential, with cash-handling skills desirable.
As an individual you should have excellent attention to detail, possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude and be able to meet targets in a highly demanding environment.
Candidates should have strong communication skills, speak English to a high standard and have great, personal presentation. The venues are normally accessible by public transport, however some may require access to your own transport.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to provide proof of right to work and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references. You will also be required to attend an online registration interview with one of our team.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.