Due to the upcoming festive season, we are currently looking for Bar and Waiting Staff to take on exciting assignments with a variety of venues in Edinburgh and surrounding areas. This is a temporary role with some of the venues being hotels, restaurants, pubs and even Christmas parties!
Your rate of pay and hours of work
This is a temporary role with a variety of shifts across different venues, giving you the flexibility to pick a schedule that suits your needs. Your rate of pay will be £10.42 - £10.90 per hour, depending on experience, with holiday pay accrued on top.
Responsibilities in your new role
In your role as Bar and Waiting Staff, your responsibilities will encompass all tasks essential for the seamless operation of the bar and restaurant services over the Christmas period. These tasks include:
- Preparing both drinks and food orders at the bar or in the restaurant
- Taking orders from patrons seated at tables or those waiting in line at the bar or restaurant counter
- Efficiently serving food and beverages to customers, which may include alcoholic drinks
- Maintaining the cleanliness of work and service stations, including tables, chairs, and bar areas
- Contributing to general cleaning duties throughout the venue as needed
Your personality, experience and qualifications
We're eager to connect with candidates who possess a minimum of six months of experience in bartending and waiting tables, showcasing exceptional customer service abilities and a sharp eye for detail. It's essential that you thrive in a team environment and exhibit outstanding interpersonal skills when interacting with both guests and fellow colleagues.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, by clicking the Apply button. This position is only available to applicants who have immediate Right to Work in the UK and you will be required to provide evidence of such upon request. Also required are up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are operating as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for temporary positions.