Are you a natural-born leader with a passion for the hospitality industry? Looking for an exciting new role where you can grow and support others to do the same? We are thrilled to continue our partnership with one of Scotland’s most luxurious hotel venues in the Highlands, which is looking to welcome a brand-new Duty Manager.
What you will get in your new role
- Generous salary of £30,000 per annum
- Shift pattern of 45 hours per week
- Annual tips share of up to £3,000, paid in January
- Discounts on stays at sister venues
- Delicious meals on shift
- All-inclusive accommodation
- Ongoing training and development
Your new employer
You will join a luxury hotel venue located in the stunning Scottish Highlands. Renowned for its breathtaking traditional exterior and exquisite suites, this hotel is beautiful inside and out, attracting locals and tourists alike. Featuring gorgeous scenery surrounding the hotel and a variety of activities right on your doorstep, this venue is also host to a fine dining restaurant and generous event spaces for special occasions.
Responsibilities within your new role
To give you a feel for what your new role may look like, here are some of the main duties you will be carrying out…
- Assisting/filling in for the General Manager to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of all operations
- Making sure all guest requirements are met on every occasion
- Leading and coaching staff in order to further their development
- Overseeing the restaurant and assisting with service when required
- Communicating consistently between departments and at handovers
- Driving consistently high standards of service, drink and food
Your personality, experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and a proven track record of delivering high-quality customer experience in a 5-star, luxury environment, backed by strong operational knowledge within the industry. Being observant, communicative, and alert will be of huge benefit when carrying out your responsibilities within this fast-paced environment. The Duty Manager should be approachable and friendly while being able to lead a team efficiently to reach goals and provide a high-end service.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV via the ‘Apply for this Job’ button. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.