Are you a customer-friendly, hospitality professional looking to take the next leap forward in your career? Then look no further as we have the perfect position for an enthusiastic Duty Manager to head one of Edinburgh’s trendiest bar and restaurants.
Benefits of your new role
- 25% discount on food and drink
- 20% hotel discount
- 28 days annual leave + birthday off
- Gym membership
- Tronc split among the team regularly
- Subsidised travel
- Meals on duty
Your new employer
This Edinburgh bar and restaurant provides a stylish and unique setting to enjoy high-quality food and drink. They are passionate about their produce and work with the very best producers across both the food and drinks menus in order to exceed customer satisfaction. With rustic style, they offer an exceptional selection of beer, wine and cocktails.
Responsibilities within your new role
- Assisting/filling in for the General Manager to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of all operations
- Making sure all guest requirements are met on every occasion
- Leading and coaching staff in order to further their development
- Overseeing the bar and restaurant and assisting with service when required
- Communicating consistently between departments and at handovers
- Driving consistently high standards of service, drink and food
The working shifts for this role are 5 days out of 7, varied and flexible schedule.
Your personality, experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and a proven track record of delivering high-quality customer experience. Being observant, communicative and alert will be of huge benefit when carrying out your responsibilities. The Duty Manager should be approachable and friendly while being able to lead a team efficiently to reach goals and provide a high-end service.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.