Are you a dedicated and patient-focused Dental Nurse? If yes, then our client has an amazing opportunity for an experienced professional to join their talented team in East Lothian.
Benefits of your new role
- Fully funded training and development
- GDC fee’s covered
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate of pay
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Your new employer
Located in East Lothian, this premier dental practice has over 30 years' experience in the sector. Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand their team across multiple branches.
Your new role and you
As our clients new Dental Nurse, you will get the opportunity to develop your career and gain experience in a variety of specialisms.
Key duties include:
- Provide support to the Dentist and react quickly to requests.
- Prepare working area with all instruments required.
- Supporting and reassuring patients.
- Decontaminate/sterilize all instruments.
- Prepare fillings and materials.
- Maintain accurate patients records and file accordingly.
- Provide Oral Hygiene advice.
- Tidy and clean the dental practice.
This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 35 - 40 hours per week.
Your personality, experience and qualifications
You should hold a level 3 diploma or equivalent to be considered for this job and either have experience in a similar Dental Nurse role or as a Trainee.
The correct attitude and personality is essential to succeed. You should be fun, energetic, and highly personable, as you will be dealing with patients of all ages. Excellent communication skills and presentation is a requirement, as is reliability and punctuality.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.