Are you a Commis Chef, looking for an opportunity within a prestigious catering company where you can excel and make a name for yourself? Then look no further as we have the perfect role for you!
Benefits of your new role
- 40 hours per week contract
- £9.65 per hour
- Free meals and drink on site
- Overtime available
- Holiday Allowance
- Dental, optical and treatment cover
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension scheme and life cover
Your new employer
One of the U.K.’s leading providers of inflight services to the world’s best airlines. They offer a comprehensive range of Inflight Catering, using fresh ingredients to produce the highest standard of inflight cuisine to many of the U.K.’s major and regional airports. Their continual pursuit of innovation and excellence has secured the business of more than 80 of the industry’s biggest operators.
Responsibilities within your new role
- Preparing, cooking and presenting a range of dishes
- Participate in food presentations for our airline customers
- Maintaining a clean and safe workstation
- Working in a manner that promotes good health and safety practices
- Working as part of a team in a customer-centric environment
- You will also be required to undertake some manual handling/bending and reaching as part of your normal duties
Your personality, experience and qualifications
As an individual you should have excellent attention to detail, possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude and be able to meet targets in a highly demanding environment. Knowledge of food safety and regulations is vital. Above all else, we are looking for someone with the desire to learn and develop, as well as a chef with a proactive attitude.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.