Stafffinders are pleased to be working closely with a variety of well-established clients across Glasgow and the surrounding area who are seeking talented and ambitious Chefs to join their welcoming teams on a permanent basis.
We are keen to speak to Chefs of all levels, from Chef de Parties to Sous Chefs and Head Chefs, who are looking to embark on a new and exciting opportunity to enhance their career development. These full-time, permanent positions are available across some of Scotland’s premier hotels, restaurants and bars, offering unmissable opportunities for experienced Chefs.
Benefits in your new job
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience
- Contributions to your pension
- Flexible working hours on certain assignments
- The chance to work with well-established venues across Glasgow
Your new job responsibilities
As the Chef, you will be responsible for assisting in the kitchen, cleaning down the pantry area and retaining the high standard set by the weekday chef. At Stafffinders, we aim to provide a quality service to all of our care clients, so a general knowledge of dietary requirements is essential.
You will know and support your team to encourage them to take pride in their role through a consistent and positive approach. To support your team to deliver exceptional food while supporting the communication of compliance requirements to all team members with regards to Health & Safety, Food Safety, and any other related legislative requirements.
- Prepare, cook, and present dishes within your speciality
- Support the kitchen team to deliver high standards of service and customer satisfaction during service periods
- Support an open, honest, and engaging culture where team members can excel
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to develop the team and support retention
- Care for your team ensuring that team members’ wellbeing is at the heart of everything you do
- Understand and adhere to our People Policies to ensure the Company is compliant
- Drive own personal development within position using support functions where necessary
Your Experience, Qualifications & Personality
You must have strong experience as either a Chef De Partie, Sous Chef or Head Chef, ideally in high volume and fast-paced kitchens. You will have the ability to work well in a team whilst showing a genuine interest and passion for the hospitality industry.
As a successful candidate, you should be a strong communicator to ensure effective connections between the kitchen team and front of house team, as well as the ability to be a key team leader for Head Chef positions.
As an individual you should have excellent attention to detail, possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude and be able to meet targets in a highly demanding environment.
Above all else, you should have an ambitious personality combined with a team-based work ethic.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are operating as an employment business, for the purpose of this role