Looking to kick-start your career in a new Administrative position? Stafffinders are working closely with an international agricultural business, as they seek an ambitious and motivated Admin Assistant to join their team near Glasgow Airport.
Your new employer
You will be joining a true market leader, with roots dating back more than 120 years. Constantly evolving and expanding, they have several offices across the U.K., Ireland and Europe. Its mission is to create real value for its customers while taking a socially responsible approach to business and being diligent towards people and the planet.
Responsibilities in your new role
As the new Admin Assistant, you will have many responsibilities, including (but not limited to):
- Providing support in the Haulage Department and assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks,
- Create, edit, review and send documents in a timely manner,
- Data entry as required,
- Liaising with Management to investigate queries and resolving all issues,
- Checking that client invoices raised are recorded accurately and efficiently,
- Dealing with incoming inquiries and liaising with clients, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided,
- Sorting and distributing incoming daily post, courier and processing.
Due to the nature of this role, the client cannot offer a hybrid or a WFH opportunity.
Your personality, experience and qualifications
Previous experience working as an Administrator or Admin Assistant is beneficial but not essential. You should have an understanding of IT and software packages, such as Microsoft.
To succeed, you should have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal, as well as good organisational skills. The ability to work under pressure is a must and being flexible with workload and meeting deadlines. Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative are very much desirable.
May suit somebody with access to own transport due to location.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.