Stafffinders are delighted to be partnering with a market leading electrical manufacturing organisation, as they seek a talented Admin Assistant to join their team, on a part-time basis.
This unique opportunity is a permanent position, 22.5 hours per week, Tuesday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm (client can be flexible with hours and times).
Your new employer
You will be joining a true market leader in the world of electrical power systems, having been first established over 35 years ago our client continues to evolve and grow, with a key component in their success being the ongoing investment and development in their team. A work culture that is supportive and progressive, your new employer values their staff significantly.
Responsibilities in your new role
The Lead Buyer role is pivotal to the organisation, with key responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Assist with creation and sending of sales invoices and dispatch notes,
- Create, edit, review and send documents in a timely manner
- Maintain and update HR system,
- Assist with job costing duties as and when required
- Work closely with Admin & Comms Supervisor to research, develop and implement new processes, strategies and software for the admin, accounts and HR department
- Any other ad hoc duties including printing, scanning and filing
Due to the nature of this role, client cannot offer hybrid or a WFH opportunity.
Your personality, experience and qualifications
Previous experience working as an Administrator or Admin Assistant is essential. You should have a strong knowledge of IT and software packages, such as Microsoft. Knowledge of Sage 200 and Sage HR is desirable, but not essential.
To succeed, you should have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal, as well as good organisational skills. Ability to work under pressure is a must and be flexible with workload and meeting deadlines.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.