I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Technical Environmental Engineer Jobs
Technical Environmental engineer jobs are to be responsible for assessing and managing the effects of human and other activity on the natural and built environment. Environmental Engineers work within large and small consultant engineering companies with clients that include bodies associated with:
- waste management (such as local authorities and site operators);
- land reclamation (developers, local authorities and land owners);
- pollution/effluent control (local authorities and industry).
The developing scope of environmental protection has created additional opportunities in small specialist environmental consultancies and environmental divisions in large companies.
Environmental Engineers may enter these roles from and environmental engineering degree, often with a focus on architecture.
Duties within a Technical Environmental Engineering Job
- testing and assessing sites;
- tendering for projects, ranging from environmental audits to major contaminated land reclamation such as water and sewage treatment plants, storm water and river control works;
- liaising with occupational health experts to ensure a hazard-free working environment;
- gaining resource consents for proposed structures or repairs;
- communicating relevant issues to other technical staff, regulatory authorities, public interest groups and the public;
- working with computer models to assess a range of environmental processes.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
Our Edinburgh based client have a new opportunity for a Head of Energy Services to join their team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for the management and growth of the division which includes the team and it’s profit and loss. In addition, you will also ...
Stafffinders are seeking a Consenting Associate Director to join an Award Winning client within the renewable energy sector
Reporting to the Consultancy Director, you will hold responsibility for managing both the development and consenting stages of renewable energy projects. Additionally, you will responsible for the coaching and development of the ...