I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Technical Environmental Engineer Jobs
Technical Environmental engineer jobs are to be responsible for assessing and managing the effects of human and other activity on the natural and built environment. Environmental Engineers work within large and small consultant engineering companies with clients that include bodies associated with:
- waste management (such as local authorities and site operators);
- land reclamation (developers, local authorities and land owners);
- pollution/effluent control (local authorities and industry).
The developing scope of environmental protection has created additional opportunities in small specialist environmental consultancies and environmental divisions in large companies.
Environmental Engineers may enter these roles from and environmental engineering degree, often with a focus on architecture.
Duties within a Technical Environmental Engineering Job
- testing and assessing sites;
- tendering for projects, ranging from environmental audits to major contaminated land reclamation such as water and sewage treatment plants, storm water and river control works;
- liaising with occupational health experts to ensure a hazard-free working environment;
- gaining resource consents for proposed structures or repairs;
- communicating relevant issues to other technical staff, regulatory authorities, public interest groups and the public;
- working with computer models to assess a range of environmental processes.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.