I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Technical Chemical Engineer Jobs
Technical Chemical engineer jobs apply their knowledge to changing raw materials into products. Technical Chemical engineer jobs deal with all kinds of materials, in addition to chemicals, and they extract as many products as they can from raw materials in a cost-effective and safe way.
Technical Chemical engineer jobs work
- in processing environments - they process raw materials into products such as paper, cosmetics, food, drugs, textiles, fuel and metals.
- in research environments - they are involved in energy processing, cryogenics, propellants, microchips and skin tissue engineering.
- in production environments - they may be involved in the construction and day to day operation of the processing plant.
Technical Chemical engineer jobs require
- understand engineering principles and processes
- have good communication skills
- have a logical approach
- be able to express ideas and conclusions in writing
- have a very high standard of computer literacy.
Technical Chemical engineer jobs may be employed by large international companies, research organisations and smaller firms in many different industries. These include the oil and gas industry, chemical and allied products, food, energy, pharmaceuticals, utility companies, central government departments and with engineering contract companies.
Technical Chemical engineer jobs require graduates and have followed a full-time degree course in chemical engineering. Applicants for Technical Chemical engineer jobs usually need at least five GCSEs/S grades (A-C/1-3) and three A levels/four H grades, normally including maths, chemistry and an additional science, preferably physics or biology, or equivalent qualifications.
Entrants should aim to obtain either Incorporated or Chartered status.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.